How to Use AccessPatrol-USB Activity Reports & Removable Media Control | CurrentWare Tutorial
Sep 9, 2022
In this video, you'll learn how to get started with implementing your first USB security policies with AccessPatrol USB device control software.
This video will cover the key features of AccessPatrol, including:
- How to configure device restriction policies, such as restricting removable media to trusted devices only
- How to apply unique device restrictions to groups of users or computers
- How to temporarily bypass device control policies using the device scheduler and access code generator
- How to monitor peripheral device usage for high-risk activity using scheduled reports and USB activity alerts
- Examples of the peripheral device activity data that AccessPatrol captures
This demo will be using version 7.0.1 so there may be small differences if you are using another version.
Before watching this video you should already have the CurrentWare web console set up, the CurrentWare Clients installed on the computers you would like to manage, and your users or computers placed in their own policy groups.
For more information on installing CurrentWare and setting up your policy groups, please visit the knowledge base at https://www.currentware.com/support/