Sending Notifications through Slack with Courier | Robust Audit Logs
Courier is the fastest way to design your notifications once and deliver them through push notifications, direct messages like Slack and Facebook Messenger, SMS, and email–with a single Courier API rather than having to integrate each provider API separately.
Courier's Notification Designer empowers every team member to build beautiful notifications.
- Drag & drop content without writing code
- Consistent rendering across every email client
- Re-use content for any channel
- Consistent branding across all your notifications
Route each message to the most effective notification channel using a robust delivery rules engine without touching your code.
- Drag and drop channel prioritization
- Always send settings
- "Best of" channel settings
Courier Data Logs and Metrics give you insight into your notification performance across all channels.
- Find the best channel for each user
- Compare deliverability across multiple providers
- Detailed event log for every user on every channel
To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/2NR6STg
Go back into Courier and let's look at the logs.
So 8 seconds ago, we have a notification
for current forecast and the channel was Slack.
If we look in here we can see the event that was received.
So here's all the data that we passed in. Awesome.
And then the mapping, so we send it to current forecast
and then I got mapped to the notification ID of the one that we built. That's great.
We can see the profile information that was loaded.
And so you can see the Slack token and the
email address. So this is what my profile looks like.
What we ended up saving based on those changes in the routes. Awesome.
And then the notification was delivered. So if I pull up my Slack.
And here's my notification.