Radisson Customer Service & Digital Transformation Advice | Sr. Strategist, Alexandra Rodrigues
Alexandra da Silva Rodrigues leads the digital transformation journey for contact centers at the Radisson Hotel Group. Join Alexandra and Netomi to learn about how Radisson strikes the balance between emotional intelligence & artificial intelligence.
The conversation also covers:
- Managing the ticket surge during COVID
- The 'human' touch in digital support
- Keeping the support team motivated
- Emerging customer service trends in the travel & hospitality industry
- - - -
Netomi helps companies deliver higher quality customer experiences at scale with AI.
Interested in learning more? https://www.netomi.com/
Check out our socials!
- - - -
- Chapters in this video:
- 00:00 - 13:53 - Introduction
- 13:53 - 15:54 - When should we think about automation?
- 15:55 - 20:34 - What is your recommendation for implementing automation?
- 20:35 - 22:11 - What do we do to mitigate different training and communication styles in contact centers around the world?
- 22:12 - 28:15 - What advice would you give to folks who plan to move to digital support operations post-pandemic?
- 28:16 - 29:03 - What is your favorite customer service book?
- 29:04 - 29:26 - What is a must-have skill for a customer service leader?
- 29:27 - 33:34 - What is the most important metric to track in customer service or call centers?
- 33:45 - 35:26 What are the key learnings and investments you are implementing as the new normal?