Andrew Carothers on Customer Experience | Customer-Centricity, Trends in CX, Crucial Skills
Welcome back to our series where we interview influential CX Leaders. Recently we spoke to Andrew Carothers (Sr Manager, Digital Experience @Cisco) about the customer-centric business model, emerging trends in CX, crucial skills in the field - and more!
- - Some background on Andrew - -
"Andrew is a Senior Customer Experience leader helping companies and their partners increase customer adoption and retention, improve renewals rates, and drive growth at scale through digital engagement. Builder of award-winning strategies and programs.
Extensive strategic and tactical marketing background including customer experience, digital scaling methodology, channel programs, B2B enterprise strategy, customer success, customer-centric culture, digital journey mapping, go to market planning"
- - Andrew's Links - -
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-carothers/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ajcarothers
- Cisco: https://www.cisco.com/
- - Check out our socials - -
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netomi/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netomi_official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialnetomi
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/netomi_official/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/netomi
- - - -
Andrew Carothers @ Cisco on CX | Customer-Centricity, Trends in CX, Important Skills