Mik + One: Sally Elatta (Episode 39)
Joining Mik in this episode of Mik + One is Sally Elatta, CEO and Founder of AgilityHealth and Agile Videos.
In this episode, Mik and Sally discuss the importance of using business agility and measurement as critical ways in driving innovation, as well as other key topics such as:
- Sally’s business agility journey and her learnings from over the years
- Insight into some of the biggest surprises from AgilityHealth’s study on metrics and measurements
- The success patterns of creating a roadmap for improvement of change, and the importance of continuous improvement, removing obstacles and developing talent
- Defining growth items and some examples of them that help teams become high-performing
- The difference between business outcomes and transformation outcomes and why they are crucial at different levels of the organization
- Advice and guidance to leaders on how to get started or scale these
Subscribe to the Mik + One podcast today so you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave your review.
Follow Mik on Twitter: @mik_kersten #MikPlusOne
For more information about Sally Elatta and to view the full list of additional resources, as well as the transcript, visit: