Rake provides team messaging and omnichannel customer chat with website chat widgets, SMS, and social media integrations.
Today, we see too many organizations using multiple messaging vendors to help them improve their business. The next generation in messaging, led by Rake, delivers a universal solution. In one workspace, the business can access team collaboration conversation channels, direct messages and more. This is commonly referred to as the Slack experience. In the same Rake workspace, the business can access omnichannel customer chat. This is the experience millions of people use every hour to communicate with businesses, at times coming from website visitor chat widgets and at times coming from social media pages hosted by Facebook and Instagram, to name just two.
- Team messaging: Channel conversations in Rake are faster than email and more organized. Each channel is focused on a topic so you know where to go to find anything you need about that project or customer. Team collaboration is even better in Rake because we include private direct message functionality along side channel conversations..
- Omnichannel customer chat: At its core, any omnichannel strategy is about establishing a consistent customer experience, across multiple platforms, enabling convenience, and seizing opportunity. Rake connects your organization with the most popular messaging platforms. This enables you to be where your customers are and to be available when they are ready to engage.
- Universal Channels: Rake's universality allows users to create private conversation channels and invite guests to send and receive messages while using their favorite messaging platform. This is the next generation in channel guests and it's built on the premise that the conversation is more important than the platform.
- Platform integrations: Rake is universal messaging and integrates with messaging platforms and work platforms. The Rake public and custom integrations allow for a broad omnichannel customer chat solution and a one of it's kind universal conversation channel experience. Consider the benefits of engaging with visitors on your website, or making it easier for customers and prospects to communicate with your organization, and you'll agree, connected companies and winning companies.
- Website visitor monitoring: When you or your team are chatting with someone using your website, you'll know the details needed to begin a great conversation. The sales team can simulate the same moment someone walks into a business with a friendly and an offer to help answer any questions. Know if the visitor is using a mobile or desktop device and craft just the right message. Both programmed and live message options are included.
- Task management: Rake comes with a built-in online task management system organically connected to external (chat) conversations and internal conversations. If a conversation can’t be resolved in one touch, or requires follow-up for any reason, create a task.
Next Generation Universal Messaging Platform.